Trending: Jawaan


Connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Dynamics AX, and Gain a New Level of ERP Power


Many users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM have long reported frustration in dealing with scalability challenges posed by business growth and increased volume, especially compared with other versions of CRM. Many have wanted to gain the combined benefits of Dynamics CRM 3.0 and AX 4.0 without having to do extensive programming and customization. This white paper guides users in evaluating the key criteria for whether a new Solugenix solution that delivers an out-of-the-box prepackaged real-time connector between AX 4.0 and CRM 3.0 is appropriate for them by evaluating the following areas: The key criteria for determining whether linkage of the two applications is appropriate;How the Solugex new solution works in practice;The specification for integrating Dynamics AX 4.0 and CRM 3.0; Entity-wise data mapping for AX 4.0 and CRM 3.0; How synchronization works in practice; The business benefits of integration.

View the original article here

1 Responses to “Connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Dynamics AX, and Gain a New Level of ERP Power”

Anonymous said...
March 15, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my web blog: click here


About Me